19th December 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Round Glass, Bengaluru Hardware & Embedded Systems Development Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Round Glass, Bengaluru for Hardware & Embedded Systems Development Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

24th December 2018, 06:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Round Glass, Bengaluru Hardware & Embedded Systems Development Internship?

Selection criteria of Round Glass, Bengaluru Hardware & Embedded Systems Development Internship:

You must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.
You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.
You must be skilled in Python, C Programming, PCB Design, OrCAD and EAGLE to be eligible to selected.
Those candidates who can start the internship between 18th January 2019 and 15th February 2019 are preferred for internship.
Candidates from Bangalore are preferred for internship.
Candidates should be able to work independently to be eligible to selected.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the face to face interview.
24th December 2018, 04:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Round Glass, Bengaluru Hardware & Embedded Systems Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Round Glass, Bengaluru for Hardware & Embedded Systems Development Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.
Candidates are selected for the Hardware & Embedded Systems Development internship in Round Glass, Bengaluru on the basis of their skills in C Programming, Python, PCB Design, OrCAD and EAGLE. Candidates should have the ability to work independently are selected for the Hardware & Embedded Systems Development internship in Round Glass, Bengaluru. Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are selected for the Hardware & Embedded Systems Development internship in Round Glass, Bengaluru. Candidates from Bengaluru are preferred for the Hardware & Embedded Systems Development internship in Round Glass, Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?