19th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Wallter Systems Private Limited for Digital Marketing Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

25th November 2018, 03:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Wallter Systems Private Limited for Digital Marketing Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited on the basis of their skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Google Analytics and Google AdWords. Those candidates who are currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited. They should be willing to work for the duration of 120 days are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited.
26th November 2018, 09:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

Selection criteria in Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship are:

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 4 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Video Editing, Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Google Analytics and Google AdWords to be eligible to selected.

Candidates will be selected based on performance in face to face interview.
30th November 2018, 03:52 PM
catpl

Selection criteria in Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship are:

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible to selected.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be skilled in Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Photoshop, Video Editing, Adobe After Effects, Video Making, Google AdWords Google and Analytics to be eligible to selected.
10th June 2021, 07:36 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?