15th June 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 02:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab?

The candidates willing to apply for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Java (Learn Java) and Android (Learn Android)

For more detail visit on http://kukbitsl.com/
16th June 2019, 04:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab?

The selection of the candidates for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab would be done on the basis of their working skills and communication skills.

The candidates are required to have the knowledge of JAVA and Android.

The selection for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab would be completed in three steps.
1)Interview
2)Skill test
3)Aptitude test

You can visit the website http://kukbitsl.com/?i=1 for more information.
16th June 2019, 09:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab :-

You must have Java and Android skills to get eligible for the internship.

At first you have to appear in skill test and get secure marks for the next round of selection process.

After being selected on skill test you will be called for face to face interview. You have to crack the interview for the internship.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
http://kukbitsl.com/
17th June 2019, 12:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for an Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab is given below.

==> Candidate should have the knowledge of Java and Android.

==> Candidate can build and publish applications in app stores.

==> Candidate can create and extend knowledge about the fast moving Android mobile platform.

==> Candidate can work with outside data sources and APIs and can design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.kukbitsl.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?