23rd September 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to apply for Mobile App Development internship which is available in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi. I have searched alot but couldn't able to know about the selection procedure for this internship of this company. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure?

25th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to apply for Mobile App Development internship which is available in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi. I have searched alot but couldn't able to know about the selection procedure for this internship of this company. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure?

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Flutter and Android are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates who can design and build applications for the Android platform are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates who can work on bug fixing and improving application performance are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates from Delhi & neighboring cities and willing to work full time for the period of 4 months are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi.
25th September 2019, 09:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

The selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi would be on the basis of your educational qualification and skills required. You can send your resume to [email protected] for the first round of selection which would be resume shortlisting. The shortlisted candidates would be called for HR interview followed by skill test and manager round.

Contact Address:-
Crazy Ripples Private Limited
10, DLF, Industrial Area,
Moti Nagar, Delhi - 110015
Phone number:-+91-1145610206
26th September 2019, 12:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi :-

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Skill Test: You have to clear the Skill test to qualify for the next round of selection process.

2. Face to face Interview: After clearing the skill Test, you have to get appear for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://crazyripples.com/
26th September 2019, 06:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi is very simple. You just have to visit their official website https://crazyripples.com/. You will get an application form there. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button. Within 24hr, they will respond to you as per their requirements.

The last date to apply for the internship is 7th October 2019 in Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi.
26th September 2019, 08:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi consists of 4 rounds which are given below :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

For more information visit on (https://crazyripples.com/)
26th September 2019, 11:26 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi will mainly depend on the subject and theoretical knowledge about Flutter and Android. Candidate must have interest to improving application performance and skill.
27th September 2019, 12:32 AM
Agricultist

Selection Procedure:--

There are 3 Rounds:--

1. Technical Interview

2. IQ Test

3. Face To Face Interview

For more details visit:-- (https://crazyripples.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?