8th June 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Test Center Administration internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to doing an internship related to Test Center Administration in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited. I want to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

10th June 2020, 01:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Test Center Administration internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

The selection procedure for Test Center Administration internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited are that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech or should be pursuing them. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling. This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such, 20:00 hours per week, with an expectation to work more hours if needed.

You may visit the website www.pearson.com for more information.
10th June 2020, 08:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Test Center Administration internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

Selection procedure for Test Center Administration internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited as follows:-

1. Skill Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Interview.

Check Here-->>https://in.pearson.com/
11th June 2020, 05:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Selection procedure for Test Center Administration internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited are that the applicant should have graduated from any university. The applicant should be available for the duration of 6 months. The applicant should have English proficiency. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
12th June 2020, 12:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Test Center Administration internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this internship.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://in.pearson.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?