1st August 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions?

Hi friends, I really want to do an internship of Web Development which is available in Clicentrix Technology Solutions. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection procedure.

4th August 2019, 09:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions?

The selection procedure of Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions consist of in 4 steps:-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

For more information visit on (http://clicentrix.com).
4th August 2019, 11:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions?

Selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions.

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

You may visit the following website to know more information.
http://clicentrix.com/
5th August 2019, 01:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions is on the basis of your knowledge and skills.

The selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions would be completed in 5 Rounds:-
1)HR Round
2)Technical round(Offline)
3)Technical Test (Online)
4)Skill test
5)manger/Supervisor Round

The last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Clicentrix Technology Solutions is 10th August 2019.
5th August 2019, 12:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I really want to do an internship of Web Development which is available in Clicentrix Technology Solutions. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection procedure.

Candidates are selected for the Web Development internship in the Clicentrix Technology Solutions on the basis of their knowledge and expertise in JavaScript, HTML, PHP, WordPress, Bootstrap and Adobe Photoshop. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the Web Development internship in the Clicentrix Technology Solutions. Candidates who can do the internship, work from home for the duration of 2 months are selected for the Web Development internship in the Clicentrix Technology Solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?