2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?

Sir, I am studying MBA in Logistic Management. I am interest to do my final year project internship in Shipping Corporation of India. Can you tell me I am eligible or not? SCI provides internship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for internship in Shipping Corporation of India being B.Tech Marine student?
  6. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  7. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student? -- [New]
  8. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for Marine student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?
  10. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Power Finance Corporation offers Internship to MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  14. Where Oracle Corporation offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) in India?
  15. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for Civil 2nd year student in SCI?
15th March 2018, 08:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?

Being an MBA logistic candidate, you can apply for the internship in Shipping Corporation of India subjected to the fulfillment of below-mentioned eligibility criteria:

1. You must have passed bachelor's degree with at least 55% marks.
2. You must be pursuing the MBA from any well-recognized institute/university.
3. No pending backlog is permitted to apply for the internship in Shipping Corporation of India.
4. You have required a recommendation letter from the "training and placement cell' of your current college/university.

After fulfilling the above criteria, you have to write a application to the General Manager (HR) of Shipping Corporation of India and submit the application along with the above-said recommendation letter. After getting approval from the concerned authority, you can start the internship in Shipping Corporation of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?