21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

25th September 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with accounting skills are eligible to apply for the Accounts internship at Kayoma Trading Pvt. Ltd. Candidates should also willing to work full time (in-office) for the accounts internship at Kayoma Trading. Their day to day responsibilities include: bank reconciliation, assist Finance GM in auditing and engage in the filling of accounting vouchers. Duration of the accounts internship of Kayoma Trading is 3 months.
25th September 2018, 07:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd?

Applicant must be skilled in Accounting to be eligible to apply for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd. Duration of internship is 3 months. Applicant must be available for full time (in office) for 3 months duration of Internship to be eligible. Also applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
31st May 2021, 06:01 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of accounting.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
29th July 2021, 06:33 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a good communication skills

*Aspirants should be available for Full Time in Office

*Aspirants must a bachelor's degree

*Aspirants must have a good communication skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?