14th March 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for an internship as I have heard that KUKbit Software Lab Pune is offering an AWS Cloud Management internship. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for this internship.

15th March 2020, 12:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune?

The skills required to apply for an AWS Cloud Management internship in the KUKbit Software Lab, Pune are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Cloud Computing.

==> Candidate must know how to develop highly scalable, highly available decoupled applications on AWS using Java, Angular and Bootstrap.

==> Candidate must know how to assist in Cloud Consulting.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.kukbitsl.com
15th March 2020, 11:50 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune?

Skills required to apply for AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune as follows:-

1. Knowledge in cloud computing.
2. Strong programming java technologies.
3. Knowledge in application development (AWS using Java, Angular, Bootstrap).
4. Monitoring and maintenance of services.
5. Knowledge in greater accessibility, reliability and quick deployment.
15th March 2020, 12:52 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune is given below :-

1)Candidates must have worked on the Linux system & comfortable with command-line interface

2)Candidates should be aware of containers and Kubernetes

3)Candidates should be skilled in any one of programming languages:-

i)C

ii)Java

iii)Python

iv)Perl

v)PHP

For more information visit on (http://kukbitsl.com/)
15th March 2020, 02:41 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills required to apply for the AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune are that the applicant should possess knowledge of Cloud consulting. The applicant should also have knowledge of Bootstrap, java. The applicant should be able to develop highly scalable, highly available, decoupled applications on AWS. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

The duration is 2 months for AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune.
15th March 2020, 03:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune are given below:-

1. The candidate should have knowledge of angular.js, java.

2. The candidate should be able to work with AWS.

3. The candidate should also be able to implement the server side code.

The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

The duration is 3 months for AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?