7th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Business Research Internship in Renaissance Educare Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Business Research Internship in Renaissance Educare Private Limited Ahmedabad. I don’t know what skills are essentially required to apply for this internship. Can you please help me to know about the skills?

9th September 2019, 12:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Business Research Internship in Renaissance Educare Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Business Research Internship in Renaissance Educare Private Limited Ahmedabad. I don’t know what skills are essentially required to apply for this internship. Can you please help me to know about the skills?

Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Business Research internship in the Renaissance Educare Private Limited, Ahmedabad. Candidates who have skills in collecting data about the various courses offered by the foreign universities are preferred for the Business Research internship in the Renaissance Educare Private Limited, Ahmedabad. Candidates should have their own laptop for the Business Research internship in the Renaissance Educare Private Limited, Ahmedabad. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Ahmedabad & willing to do the Business Research internship for 3 months are preferred.
9th September 2019, 08:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Business Research Internship in Renaissance Educare Private Limited Ahmedabad?

The educational qualification required to apply for Business Research Internship in Renaissance Educare Private Limited Ahmedabad is given below:-

:-You must be a graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
:-You must have the knowledge of collecting data about various courses offered by foreign universities.
:-You will be learning the method to prepare daily reports on the research work and submit it.

You can visit the website http://therenaissance.co.in for more information.
9th September 2019, 09:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Business Research Internship in Renaissance Educare Private Limited Ahmedabad is given below :-

1)Candidates must have good Creative skills.

2)Candidates must have good Analytical skills.

3)Candidates must have good Communication skills.

4)Candidates must have good Negotiation skills.

5)Candidates must have good Goal-focused.

6)Candidates must have good Organisational skills.

For more information visit on (http://therenaissance.co.in/)
9th September 2019, 11:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Business Research Internship at Renaissance Educare Private Limited in Ahmedabad.

1) You must have good research skill.

2) You must have good analytical skill.

3) You should have good communication skill.

4) You should have knowledge in MS-Office.

You can visit the below website for more information.
http://therenaissance.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?