25th October 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Civil Engineering internship in Wikasta Business And Technical Solutions Private Limited?

I came to know that Wikasta Business And Technical Solutions Private Limited is providing Civil Engineering internship. So, I want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for this internship. Waiting for your response!

31st October 2020, 12:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Civil Engineering internship in Wikasta Business And Technical Solutions Private Limited?

Skills required to apply for Civil Engineering internship in Wikasta Business And Technical Solutions Private Limited is given below.

Candidate must have good knowledge of civil engineering topics like engineering mechanics, structural analysis, concrete structures, steel structure, solid mechanics, fluid, hydraulics, hydrology, foundation engineering, traffic engineering, etc.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28.10.2020.
31st October 2020, 06:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Civil Engineering internship in Wikasta Business And Technical Solutions Private Limited?

Skills required to apply for a Civil Engineering internship in Wikasta Business And Technical Solutions Private Limited are given below:-

1. The applicant must be good at HTML, CSS.

2. The applicant must also be good at JavaScript
Adobe Photoshop.

3. The applicant must have English proficiency.

4. The applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
1st November 2020, 11:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for a Civil Engineering internship in Wikasta Business And Technical Solutions Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate should have a good command over civil engineering topics.

==> Candidate must know how to report bugs, feedback, suggestions to improve the quality and user experience.

==> Candidate must know how to assist in creating content related to civil engineering topics.
31st July 2021, 10:22 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

Candidates must have a knowledge of JavaScript

Candidates must have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop

Candidates must have English Proficiency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?