26th May 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

28th May 2019, 03:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited.

Skill :-
------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

3) You must have knowledge of proofreading the question papers.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://prepca.com/
28th May 2019, 04:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Office and MS-Excel are preferred for the Company Secretary internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited. Candidates who are capable of evaluating students’ papers are preferred for the Company Secretary internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise and from Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad & neighboring cities are preferred for the Company Secretary internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited.
28th May 2019, 04:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking forward to apply for the Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited then you must have excellent interpersonal skills like communication skills, presentation skills along with the knowledge MS-Office and MS-Excel.

The duration of the Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited would be of 6 months and the last date to apply for the Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited is 16th May 2019.

You can visit the website https://prepca.com/ for more information.
28th May 2019, 05:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited;

You must have good oral and written communication skills in English.

You must have relevant skills.

You must have knowledge of computer applications like - MS-Office and MS-Excel.
28th May 2019, 08:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for a Company Secretary Internship at Prepca Eduserv Private Limited are the good knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is http://prepca.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?