29th March 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Embedded & IOT Internship internship in Gateway Software Solutions Coimbatore?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship related to Embedded & IOT Internship in Gateway Software Solutions Coimbatore. I want to apply for this internship. So, please help me in this regard.

31st March 2020, 12:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Embedded & IOT Internship internship in Gateway Software Solutions Coimbatore?

The skills required to apply for an Embedded & IOT internship in Gateway Software Solutions, Coimbatore are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of C Programming.

==> Candidate must know how to work on Embedded programming using Arduino.

==> Candidate must know how to develop projects based on requirements.

==> Candidate must know how to work on project execution and development.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.gatewaysoftwaresolutions.com
31st March 2020, 04:09 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Embedded & IOT Internship internship in Gateway Software Solutions Coimbatore?

Skills required to apply for Embedded & IOT Internship internship in Gateway Software Solutions Coimbatore are given below:-

1. The candidate should have knowledge of C Programming.

2. The candidate should be able to develop projects based on requirements.

3. The candidate should also be able to work on project execution and development.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

5. The candidate should be available for the duration of 2 months.

You may visit the website www.gatewaysoftwaresolutions.com for more information.
31st March 2020, 04:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills required to apply for Embedded & IOT Internship internship in Gateway Software Solutions Coimbatore are:

1. You must have expertise in C Programming.

2. You should have English proficiency.

3. You should have relevant skills and interests.

4. You should be able to develop projects based on requirements.
31st March 2020, 11:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Embedded & IOT internship in Gateway Software Solutions Coimbatore :-

1) You must have good knowledge in C Programming.

2) You should have working experience in Embedded programming using Arduino.

3) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://www.gatewaysoftwaresolutions.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?