19th February 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Suncov Technology Private Limited Delhi?

Dear friends, can any of you help me to know about the skills which are essentially to apply for an internship related to Embedded Systems which is available in Suncov Technology Private Limited Delhi? I would like to know about the essential skills so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

21st February 2020, 01:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Suncov Technology Private Limited Delhi?

The skills required to apply for an Embedded Systems internship in Suncov Technology Private Limited, Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MATLAB and Embedded Systems.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of C Programming, PCB Design and C++ Programming.

==> Candidate must know how to develop PCB designs.

==> Candidate must know how to work on ARM9 and ARM CORTEX-M processors.

==> Candidate must know how to develop own C code for an Embedded System.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.suncov.in
21st February 2020, 12:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Suncov Technology Private Limited Delhi?

Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Suncov Technology Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Embedded Systems.

2) You should have knowledge in MATLAB

3) You must have experience in C Programming

4) You should have knowledge in PCB Design and C++ Programming.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://suncov.in/
21st February 2020, 08:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Suncov Technology Private Limited Delhi as follows:-

1. Knowledge in MATLAB, Embedded Systems, and PCB Design.

2. Knowledge in C and C++ Programming.

3. Handling electronics projects.

4. Handling documentation skills.

5. Continuous learning approach and create innovative ideas thinking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?