3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in CodeChef Mumbai?

Sir, I want to do a Graphic Design internship in CodeChef Mumbai. I am planning to apply for it and I want to know about the skills which are essential to apply for this internship. Kindly tell me about the skills for doing this internship.

6th September 2019, 05:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in CodeChef Mumbai?

Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in CodeChef Mumbai is given below :-

1)Candidates should have the ability to do Coding.

2)Candidates should have familiarity with various operating systems and platforms

3)Candidates should be resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude

4)Candidates should have excellent communication skills

For more information visit on (http://www.codechef.com/)
7th September 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in CodeChef Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do a Graphic Design internship in CodeChef Mumbai. I am planning to apply for it and I want to know about the skills which are essential to apply for this internship. Kindly tell me about the skills for doing this internship.

Candidates with skills in CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the CodeChef, Mumbai. Candidates should have expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop and CorelDRAW and with very good creativity are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the CodeChef, Mumbai. Candidates who can manage multiple activities and projects are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the CodeChef, Mumbai. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the CodeChef, Mumbai.
7th September 2019, 07:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Graphic Design internship at CodeChef in Mumbai.

1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop

2) You should have knowledge in CorelDRAW

3) You must have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator

4) You should have creative skill.

5)You should be able to do large volumes of work quickly and independently.

6) You should have self-motivation skill.

7) You should be able to do the work effectively within specified time.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.codechef.com/
7th September 2019, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Skills required for Graphic Design Internship at CodeChef Mumbai

- Brainstorming and ideating in making creative designs for various marketing campaigns

- Working on digital collaterals such as design banners for website, newsletters, and other social media channels

- Working on print collaterals such as posters, brochures, standees, event collaterals, leaflets, etc.

- Skills in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?