21st July 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited Mumbai. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited Mumbai. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel and MS-Office are preferred for the Human Resources internship in the HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who can manage the recruitment process and life cycle of the employee are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in the HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who wish to support the regional HR by providing recruitment support are preferred for the Human Resources internship in the HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with the above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in the HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai.
22nd July 2019, 04:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited Mumbai?

Essential skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited Mumbai are as follows;

Excellent communication skills in English,
MS Office proficiency,
MS Excel proficiency,
Recruitment,
Human Resources Management,
Team Work,
23rd July 2019, 12:12 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited Mumbai:

1) Applicants should be Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.

2) Applicants must have excellent organizational and planning skills.

3) Applicant must have Strong customer service skills.

4) Applicants must have exceptional written and oral communication skills
23rd July 2019, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Human Resources Internship at HDFC Bank Limited in Mumbai.

Skill :-
-------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

2) You must have good communication skill.

3) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidates.

4) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

You may visit the following website for more information.
https://www.hdfcbank.com/
24th July 2019, 07:28 PM
pagolworld

Skills required:--

1. Applicants must be a Good Team Work.

2. Applicants must be Strong customer service skills.

3. Applicants must be quick learner with excellent problem solving skills.

4. Applicants must have knowledge in MS-Office.

5. Applicants must be Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?