3rd July 2020, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Instrumentation and Control Engineering internship in Savair Energy Limited Navi Mumbai?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing an internship related to Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Savair Energy Limited Navi Mumbai. I want to know what are the skills essentially required for applying and doing this kind of internship over there?

4th July 2020, 07:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Instrumentation and Control Engineering internship in Savair Energy Limited Navi Mumbai?

Skills required to apply for a Instrumentation and Control Engineering internship in Savair Energy Limited Navi Mumbai :-

1) You must have good knowledge of P & ID

2) You should have good knowledge of developing IO counts.

3) You must have good knowledge of PLC

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://savair.co.in/
4th July 2020, 11:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Instrumentation and Control Engineering internship in Savair Energy Limited Navi Mumbai?

The skills required to apply for an Instrumentation and Control Engineering internship in Savair Energy Limited Navi Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate must have the understanding of P and ID.

==> Candidate must know how to develop IO counts.

==> Candidate must know how to interface the instruments with other mechanical as well as electrical components.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Scada, HMI, I/O, Control Valves.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.savair.co.in
5th July 2020, 02:17 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for an Instrumentation and Control Engineering internship in Savair Energy Limited Navi Mumbai as follows:-

1. Knowledge of hydrocarbons, petrochemicals, infrastructure, steel, cement, power, and nuclear energy.

2. Knowledge of interfacing of instruments.

3. Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical components and machinery.

4. Support for production environment skills.
2nd August 2021, 07:02 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of PLC

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Scada

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of P & ID
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?