16th May 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University. I want to join this university for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

19th May 2019, 11:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University?

The candidates looking forward to apply for for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University must have the following skills:-
:-excellent communication skills.
:- knowledge of Machine Learning, Raspberry Pi and Arduino.

The candidates selected for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month.
20th May 2019, 12:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University. I want to join this university for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.
Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the Machine Learning & IoT internship in Thapar University:

>> Machine Learning

>> Arduino

>> Raspberry

>> Candidates who have implemented Machine Learning with Python

>> Candidates who have developed applications on Raspberry Pi or Arduino

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills
20th May 2019, 12:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the Skills that are required to apply for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University.

Skills:-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in Machine Learning.

2) You must have knowledge in Raspberry Pi.

3) You must have knowledge in Arduino .

4) You should have knowledge of designing and developing machine learning models for precision agriculture.

5) You should know how to implement the IoT model for precision agriculture.

6) You must know the implementation of ML projects in Python.

7) You must know how to develop applications based on Raspberry Pi or Arduino.
20th May 2019, 05:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Essential skills which are required to apply for Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University are:

Machine Learning,
Raspberry Pi,
Arduino

Duration of Machine Learning & IoT Internship in Thapar University is full time 6 semesters.
Stipend offered to Machine Learning & IoT Interns in Thapar University is lump sum payment of Rs. 15000/- per month.
20th May 2019, 05:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

basic skills to join internship program in Thappar University for Machine Learning & IOT is given below :-

Interns must have the knowledge of Machine Learning in Pthyon, Raspberry Pi and Arduino
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?