28th November 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

3rd December 2018, 10:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with skills in JSON, REST API and Android are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited. Candidates should have adequate knowledge of Google Maps/navigation/GPS experience for applying the Mobile App Development internship in TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills & interests and willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited.
3rd December 2018, 02:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited?

TwinLine Business Solutions Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of Mobile App Development Internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates with skilled in JSON, REST API and Android*are preferred for this internship. Candidates must have good knowledge of Google Maps/navigation/GPS experience to be eligible.
Candidates can apply on or before 12th December 2018. Positions available for this internship is 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?