4th May 2020, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Prototype Design internship in Forschene Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Forschene Private Limited is offering an internship related to Prototype Design. I would like to know about the skills which I have to possess in order to apply for this internship.

6th May 2020, 01:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Prototype Design internship in Forschene Private Limited?

The skills required to apply for a Prototype Design internship in the Forschene Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator and Rapid Prototyping.

==> Candidate must know how to work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple prototype designs.

==> Candidate must know how to develop prototype designs for innovative products.
6th May 2020, 08:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Prototype Design internship in Forschene Private Limited?

Skills required to apply for a Prototype Design internship in Forschene Private Limited :-

1) You must have good knowledge in AutoCAD.

2) You should have knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.

3) You must have good knowledge of Rapid Prototyping.

4) You should be a good team player.

5) You should have good optimization skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 1st June, 2020.
3rd August 2021, 03:18 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Adobe Illustrator

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Prototyping

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of AutoCAD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?