28th January 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development Internship in Progression, Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development Internship in Progression, Gurgaon. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

6th February 2019, 02:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development Internship in Progression, Gurgaon?

In order to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development Internship in Progression, Gurgaon, you must have good knowledge in computers and also in computer languages like JavaScript, C+, Python, NET etc. You must have good communication skills and must have the ability to work under difficult situations.

Web: https://progression.com/
6th February 2019, 11:40 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development Internship in Progression, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development Internship in Progression, Gurgaon. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!
The skills required to apply for Robotic Process Automation Development internship in Progression, Gurgaon are given below:
  • Candidates with skills and knowledge in C#, Java, C Programming and Visual Basic
  • Candidates should have good knowledge of the software development process
  • Candidates should be studying / completed computer science engineering
  • Candidates should have knowledge of software robotics process automation concepts
  • Candidates who are willing to make their career in software robotics automation and intelligent process automation
  • Candidates should have spoken language skills in English / Hindi
  • Candidates should have detailed knowledge of the software implementation process and cycle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?