22nd October 2020, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am interested in applying for a Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited. So, I would like to know what are the essential skills required for applying for a Social Media Marketing internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

28th October 2020, 12:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited?

The skills required to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in the Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing.

==> Candidate must know how to manage Instagram, Facebook and Twitter posts.

==> Candidate must know how to manage ad campaigns on social media including Amazon, Google and Instagram.

==> Candidate must have the Copywriting and editing skills.

==> Candidate must have the strong oral and written communication skills.
28th October 2020, 12:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited?

Skills required to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Social Media Marketing.

2) You should have good knowledge in Digital Marketing.

3) You should have good knowledge of handling Instagram, Facebook and Twitter posts.

Last date to apply for this internship is 5th November, 2020.
29th October 2020, 01:33 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited are as follows:-

1. Knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Amazon, Google, Instagram, and Twitter.
2. Experience in digital marketing areas.
3. Experience in social media marketing.
4. Good communication skills.
29th October 2020, 12:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills required to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited are given below:-

1. The applicant must be good at Social Media Marketing,
Digital Marketing.

2. The applicant must also be good at Digital Marketing.

3. The applicant must have analytical skills.

4. Good communication skills.

5. Should possess Engish proficiency.
29th October 2020, 01:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited?

Skills required to apply for a Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private Limited are that the candidate should have knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing. The candidate should have expertise in running social media ads. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
29th October 2020, 02:38 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Gisture Lifestyle Private limited is given below.

1. Candidate must be good at Social Media Marketing.
2. Candidate must be aware of Digital Marketing.
3. Candidate must have proficiency in English.
4. Candidate must be good at soft skills.
5. Candidate must be able work in high pressure condition.

Last date to apply for this internship is 5.11.2020.
26th April 2021, 11:13 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
29th June 2021, 04:37 PM
Tapu ke papa

Skills required :--

Aspirants must have knowledge of Social Media Marketing.

Aspirants must have excellent communication.

Aspirants should have good written skill in English

Aspirants must have Positive Attitude.

Aspirants must have available for duration of 2 months.
29th July 2021, 12:44 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a good knowledge in social media and digital marketing

*Candidates must have good communication skills

*Candidates must have positive attitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?