15th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Artificial Neural Networks Intern in Myraa Technologies, Mumbai?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Artificial Neural Networks in Myraa Technologies, Mumbai. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

17th April 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Artificial Neural Networks Intern in Myraa Technologies, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Artificial Neural Networks in Myraa Technologies, Mumbai. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

The skills required to become an Artificial Neural Networks intern in Myraa Technologies, Mumbai are given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in Data Structures, Python and C Programming

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who can work on modeling neural networks

>> Applicants who can work on PoC building

>> Applicants from Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities
17th April 2019, 07:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Artificial Neural Networks Intern in Myraa Technologies, Mumbai?

Skills required to become Artificial Neural Networks Intern in Myraa Technologies, Mumbai?

The skills required for the Artificial Neural Networks Intern in Myraa Technologies, Mumbai are as follows:-

1)You must have knowledge of Python, Data Structures and C Programming to be eligible to apply for the Internship.

2)You should have good communication skills.

3)You should have have high technical reasoning.

4)You should have knowledge of computer applications like Microsoft Excel required to maintain the data.

You will have following responsibilities as an Artificial Neural Networks Intern :-

1)You will be Learning about ontologies
2)You will be working on modeling neural networks.
3)You will be working on PoC building.

You can visit the website www.myraatechnologies.com for more information.
19th April 2019, 11:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear,

Please find the Skills required to apply for Artificial Neural Networks Internship at Myraa Technologies in Mumbai.

Skills requirement :-
===========

1. You must have knowledge in Python, Data Structures and C Programming

2. You have to learn About Ontologies.

3. You have to learn about Modeling Neural networks.

4. You have to work on PoC building.So you must have knowledge in that.

5. You must have higher learning assistance.

You can visit the following website for more information.

http://www.myraatechnologies.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?