27th March 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Civil Engineering Intern in Shreeji Asia Interiors?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Civil Engineering Internship in Shreeji Asia Interiors. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

30th March 2019, 04:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Civil Engineering Intern in Shreeji Asia Interiors?

Candidates should have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for Civil Engineering Internship in Shreeji Asia Interiors.Candidates having knowledge and skills in MS-Office are preferred for Civil Engineering Internship in Shreeji Asia Interiors. Shreeji Asia Interiors offers Civil Engineering Internship for duration of 6 months. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months are eligible for this internship. Candidates from Bangalore city are given preference for this internship.

But there is no requirements for Civil Engineering Internship in Shreeji Asia Interiors. Hence you have to wait for the next notification of Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?