8th September 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Design Engineering intern in Indian Robo Store Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing a Design Engineering internship in Indian Robo Store Delhi. I want to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such an intern in this company. Please let me know about the skills immediately.

11th September 2020, 01:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Design Engineering intern in Indian Robo Store Delhi?

Skills required to become Design Engineering intern in Indian Robo Store Delhi :-

1) You must have basic knowledge of electronics test equipment and good technical knowledge about drones.

2) You should have knowledge of Fusion 360/Solidworks & Ansys.

3) You must have knowledge and hands-on experience in molding and composite manufacturing.

4) You should have good problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 September,2020.
11th September 2020, 03:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become Design Engineering intern in Indian Robo Store Delhi?

Skills required to become Design Engineering intern in Indian Robo Store Delhi:

1. The applicant must be a graduate with relevant work experience in the field of drone development.

2. The applicant should possess knowledge about fusion 360/ solid works and Ansys.

3. The applicant should have good communication skills.

4. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
11th September 2020, 03:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Design Engineering intern in Indian Robo Store Delhi include the candidate should have knowledge of advance manufacturing process. The candidate should have the knowledge and hands-on experience in molding and composite manufacturing. The candidate should have English proficiency. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
11th September 2020, 06:06 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Design Engineering intern in Indian Robo Store Delhi is given below.

1. You should have basic knowledge of electronics test equipment and good technical knowledge about drones.

2. You must be a 2020 graduate/post-graduate with relevant work experience in the field of drone development.

3. You should have prior relevant work samples to submit.

4. You should have knowledge about Fusion 360/Solidworks & Ansys.

5. You should have prior experience of manufacturing and knowledge of advance manufacturing process.

6. You should have the knowledge and hands-on experience in molding and composite manufacturing.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22/9/2020.
11th September 2020, 08:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to become a Design Engineering internship in Indian Robo Store Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Fusion360/Solidworks & Ansys.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge and experience in molding and composite manufacturing.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge about drones.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of electronics test equipment.

==> Candidate must know how to design and develop drones for commercial purpose.

==> Candidate must know how to troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office.
11th September 2020, 08:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Design Engineering intern in Indian Robo Store Delhi are as follows:-

1. Strong communication skills.
2. Understanding of design/research and review phases.
3. Knowledge in embedded systems.
4. Strong programming skills in C/C++ languages.
5. Troubleshooting skills.
11th September 2020, 11:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Design Engineering internship in Indian Robo Store Delhi is given below:-

1)You must have basic knowledge of electronics test equipment.
2)You should have good technical knowledge about drones.
3)You should have experience of molding and composite manufacturing.
4)You must have knowledge about Fusion 360, Solidworks and Ansys.
5)You must have excellent communication skills.
13th September 2020, 11:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Design Engineering internship in Indian Robo Store Delhi must have the below mentioned skills:-

=)You should have knowledge of Embedded Systems .
=)You must have experience in Circuit Design and C Programming.
=)You should be able to work on PCB Design.
=)You must have experience in multi-layer PCB Designing and stack up derivation.
1st August 2021, 04:15 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a good communication skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge of ANSYS

*Candidates must have a knowledge of C++ languages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?