31st December 2018, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Embedded Systems Intern in Academy of Embedded Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Academy of Embedded Technology. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

3rd January 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Embedded Systems Intern in Academy of Embedded Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Academy of Embedded Technology. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Those candidates who have skills in .NET, Python, Embedded Systems, C++ Programming and English proficiency (written) are preferred for the Embedded Systems internship in the Academy of Embedded Technology. Candidates who can work full time (in office) and willing to do the Embedded Systems internship for the duration of 4 months are preferred. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Embedded Systems internship in the Academy of Embedded Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?