6th October 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Full Stack Development intern in DLT Labs Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Full Stack Development internship in DLT Labs Technologies Private Limited Noida. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

11th October 2019, 02:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Full Stack Development intern in DLT Labs Technologies Private Limited Noida?

The skills required to apply for Full Stack Development internship in DLT Labs Technologies Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You should be an expert in MongoDB.
3)You must have excellent knowledge of Node.js and Angular 7.0.
4)You should have skills to work on data-heavy scalable applications.
5)You must have excellent problem solving skills.

You can visit the website https://dltlabs.com/ for more information.
11th October 2019, 04:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Full Stack Development intern in DLT Labs Technologies Private Limited Noida?

The essential skills that are required to become a Full Stack Development intern in DLT Labs Technologies Private Limited Noida are listed below.

1) You must have good knowledge in MongoDB

2) You should have working experience in Node.js

3) You must have knowledge in Angular 7.0

4) You should be a good team player.

5) You should have experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and enhancing software solutions.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://dltlabs.com/
11th October 2019, 06:02 PM
Anuj Pubg

Skills:-

Candidate applying for Full Stack Development intern in DLT Labs Technologies Private Limited Noida should have knowledge of MongoDB, Node.js.

Candidate should have knowledge of Angular 7.0 as well.

There are 5 vacancies available for the internship.

Visit their website dltlabs.com for more information.
11th October 2019, 09:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Full Stack Development internship in DLT Labs Technologies Private Limited Noida is given below :-

1)Candidates must have knowledge in AngularJS

2)Candidates should have knowledge in Node.js

3)Candidates must have skill in REST API

4)Candidates should have knowledge of HTML.

5)Candidates should have knowledge of CSS.

6)Candidates should have knowledge of JavaScript.

7)Candidates should have knowledge of React JS.

For more information visit on (https://dltlabs.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?