18th December 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Law/Legal Intern in BNG Advisors Private Limited?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Law/Legal in BNG Advisors Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

23rd December 2018, 07:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Law/Legal Intern in BNG Advisors Private Limited?

BNG Advisors Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Law/Legal Interns. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this Internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates with skilled in MS-Office are preferred for internship. Candidates must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for this internship. Candidates who can start the internship between 18th December 2018 and 17th January 2019 are preferred for internship. Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 1st January 2019. Positions available for Law/Legal internship is 3 (Three).
23rd December 2018, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Law/Legal Intern in BNG Advisors Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Law/Legal in BNG Advisors Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates with skills in MS-Office and English proficiency skills (Spoken and Written) are preferred for the Law / Legal internship in BNG Advisors Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests and from Mumbai & neighboring cities are preferred for the Law / Legal internship in BNG Advisors Private Limited. Candidates willing to do the internship for the duration of 6 months full time (in office) are preferred for the Law / Legal internship in BNG Advisors Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?