30th January 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Marketing Intern in HackerEarth Technologies?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Marketing in HackerEarth Technologies. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

12th February 2019, 06:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Marketing Intern in HackerEarth Technologies?

Skills required to become Marketing Intern in HackerEarth Technologies:

Candidates who have a skills in English proficiency (spoken) and English proficiency (written) are preferred for Marketing Internship in HackerEarth Technologies. Candidates who can start the internship between 30th January 2019 and 1st March 2019 will be preferred for this Internship. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for this Internship. Interested and eligible candidate can apply by 13 February 2019 for this Internship. There are total number of 2 positions available for same Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?