13th September 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Agrilinks Technologies LLP?

Hello everyone, can any of you let me know what skills are essentially required to do a Mobile App Development internship which is available in Agrilinks Technologies LLP? I came to know that this company is providing this internship. So, I want to know about the essential skills.

14th September 2020, 12:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Agrilinks Technologies LLP?

Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Agrillinks Technologies LLP :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Android

2) You should have good knowledge in Kotlin

3) You should have good experience of handling debugging.

4) You should be a good team player.

Last date to apply for this internship is 27 September, 2020.
14th September 2020, 02:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Agrilinks Technologies LLP?

The skills required to become a Mobile App Development internship in an Agrilinks Technologies LLP are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Android and Kotlin.

==> Candidate must know how to support the lead Android developer in Android development of the mobile app.

==> Candidate must know how to focus on building exact UIs as provided by the UI/UX engineers.

==> Candidate must know how to handle the debugging and minor design changes suggested by the management.
1st August 2021, 04:12 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Kotlin

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Handling Debugging

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Android
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?