18th February 2020, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi?

Hi Sir, I want to join Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi for doing Mobile App Development internship. I would like to know what are the skills required to become such an intern? Kindly let me know about the skills asap. Waiting for your response!

21st February 2020, 09:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi?

Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi as follows:-

1. Knowledge in android development.
2. Knowledge in programming languages like Java / PHP / HTML and JavaScript.
3. Handling of app. projects.
4. Handling documentation.
5. Debugging and fixing of bugs.
22nd February 2020, 01:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi?

Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Java

2) You should have experience in PHP

3) You must have knowledge in HTML

4) You should have knowledge in JavaScript

5) You should have hands-on experience in Android app.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://www.bhoma.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?