28th May 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Network Engineering Intern in Delhivery Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Network Engineering Internship in Delhivery Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

30th May 2019, 08:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Network Engineering Intern in Delhivery Private Limited?

The candidates are required to have excellent communication skills. They must have good knowledge of HTML , Adobe Photoshop, SQL and R Programming.

The selected Interns pursuing Network Engineering Internship in Delhivery Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

You can visit the website https://www.delhivery.com/ for more information.
30th May 2019, 10:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Network Engineering Intern in Delhivery Private Limited?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Network Engineering Internship in Delhivery Private Limited.

Skill :-
---------
1) You should have knowledge in HTML .

2) You should have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

3) You must have knowledge in SQL .

4) You should have knowledge in R Programming.
30th May 2019, 11:07 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

HTML (Learn HTML), Adobe Photoshop, SQL and R Programming Skills required to become a Network Engineering Intern in Delhivery Private Limited.

For more details visit on (https://www.delhivery.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?