13th July 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Procurement interns in Indus Valley Home Accessories Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship related to Procurement in Indus Valley Home Accessories Chennai. I really want to do this internship. Please help me.

14th July 2020, 04:04 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Procurement interns in Indus Valley Home Accessories Chennai?

Skills required to become Procurement interns in Indus Valley Home Accessories Chennai as follows:-

1. Strong business communication skills.

2. Excellent business and relationship management skills.

3. Tracking and reporting of services and purchasing skills.

4. Knowledge of goods and services for suppliers.

5. Knowledge of order and delivery management.
14th July 2020, 11:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Procurement interns in Indus Valley Home Accessories Chennai?

The skills required to become Procurement internship in Indus Valley Home Accessories Chennai are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Report Writing.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Oral and written communication skills.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Procurement analysis, Analytical, Problem Solving and Networking Skills.

==> Candidate must know how to finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.theindusvalley.in
15th July 2020, 03:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Procurement interns in Indus Valley Home Accessories Chennai is mentioned below:-

:-You must have excellent communication skills.
:-You must have knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel.
:-You should be able to track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness.
:-You must be able to control spend and building a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
2nd August 2021, 03:42 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a good communication skills

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MS Excel

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MS Word
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?