2nd November 2020, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Python Web Application intern in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for an internship related to Python Web Application in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

8th November 2020, 11:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Python Web Application intern in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore?

The skills required to become a Python Web Application internship in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Python and Algorithms.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Data Structures and Flask.

==> Candidate must know how to develop web applications in Python and APIs using Django/Flask.

==> Candidate must know how to work on the development of algorithms for web applications.

==> Candidate must know how to create and maintain technical documentation.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.tesquirel.com
8th November 2020, 02:37 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Python Web Application intern in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Python Web Application intern in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore is given below.

1. Candidate must be good at Python.

2. Candidate must be good at Algorithms writing.

3. Candidate must be proficient at Data Structures and Flask.

4. Candidate must have soft skills.

Last date to apply for this internship is 16.11.2020.
9th November 2020, 12:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Python Web Application intern in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Python.

2) You should have good knowledge in Algorithms.

3) You must have experience in Data Structures.

4) You must have knowledge in Flask.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.tesquirel.com/
9th November 2020, 04:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Python Web Application intern in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Proficiency in Python programming language.
2. Knowledge in Algorithms.
3. Experience in Data Structures.
4. Knowledge in Flask.
5. Knowledge in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
13th November 2020, 03:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Python Web Application intern in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited Bangalore are that the candidate should possess knowledge of Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Computing, etc. The candidate should have English proficiency. The candidate should have good communication skills.
14th November 2020, 01:13 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills:-

1- The applicant must have good knowledge of Python

2- The applicant must have good knowledge of algorithms.

3- The applicant must have good knowledge of Data structures.

4- The applicant must also have good knowledge of Flask.

5- The applicant must have good communication skills.

Visit the website www.tesquirel.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?