25th August 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in BTOSC Infotech Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Web Development internship in BTOSC Infotech Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

29th August 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in BTOSC Infotech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Web Development internship in BTOSC Infotech Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in MySQL, .NET and PHP can apply for the Web Development internship in the BTOSC Infotech Private Limited. Candidates who can work on CSS, HTML and .NET are preferred for the Web Development internship in the BTOSC Infotech Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and expertise are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in the BTOSC Infotech Private Limited. Candidates with skills in customizing themes and creating designs are preferred for the Web Development internship in the BTOSC Infotech Private Limited.
29th August 2019, 05:07 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in BTOSC Infotech Private Limited?

Skills required to become a Web Development Internship in BTOSC Infotech Private Limited is given below :-

1)Candidates must have good knowledge in PHP

2)Candidates must have knowledge in SQL

3)Candidates must have knowledge in CSS

4)Candidates should have knowledge in HTML

5)Candidates must have knowledge in JavaScript

6)Candidates should have knowledge of designing static and dynamic website.

7)Candidates must be able to make presentation for clients.

For more information visit on (https://btosc.com)

Address:-
Office No. 0309, Floor (-2), Tower B1, Unit D,
Society, Blue Ridge Town Pune,
Phase 1, Hinjawadi, Pune,
Maharashtra 411057

Phone: 077208 38467
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?