19th April 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Web Development Intern in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Web Development in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

24th April 2019, 11:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Web Development Intern in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited?

Skills required to become Web Development Intern in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited are:

MS-Office,
.NET and
MS SQL Server

The candidate should be able to work on SQL server and .NET platform.

The candidate should have ability to understand the process requirement and development of website of company accordingly.
24th April 2019, 05:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Web Development Intern in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited?

Please find the details about the Skills requirements to apply Web Development Intern in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited.

Skills requirement:-
----------------------
1) MS-Office
2) .NET
3) MS SQL Server

4) You have to work on SQL server and .NET platform.

5) You should understand process requirement and developing their website
accordingly.

6)You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
25th April 2019, 05:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Web Development in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates with skills in Dot NET, My SQL Server and MS-Office are preferred for the Web Development internship in the Bull’s Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are preferred for the Web Development internship in the Bull’s Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited. They should be able to work with SQL Server and Dot NET platform to become Web Development intern in the Bull’s Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited.
26th April 2019, 02:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Web Development Intern in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited is given below:-

:-The Interns are expected to have excellent inter personal skills.
:-They should have the knowledge of SQL and Java script.
:-They should have strong communication skills.
:-They should be quick learner with strong problem solving skills.

You can visit the website www.bullseyeoutsourcing.com for more information.
26th April 2019, 10:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Skills required for the Web Development internship are
  • Applicants must Know the MS Office
  • Applicants must Know the NET
  • Applicants must know the MS SQL server
  • Applicants must have the relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?