7th August 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in Headstart Network Foundation?

Hello, I am eagerly wants to do Web Development internship in Headstart Network Foundation. I need to know about the skills which an intern should possess to do such internship in this company. Please help me in this regard.

11th August 2019, 10:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in Headstart Network Foundation?

Please find below the required skill set for applying Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation.

1) You should have knowledge in HTML

2) You must have knowledge in CSS

3) You should have knowledge in JavaScript

4) You must have knowledge in ReactJS

You may visit the following website, for any other query related to this internship.
https://headstart.in/
12th August 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in Headstart Network Foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am eagerly wants to do Web Development internship in Headstart Network Foundation. I need to know about the skills which an intern should possess to do such internship in this company. Please help me in this regard.

Candidates with skills in CSS, ReactJS, HTML and JavaScript are preferred for the Web Development internship in the Headstart Network Foundation. Candidates who have skills in developing web apps using React and creating websites having motion and interactions are preferred for the Web Development internship in the Headstart Network Foundation. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in the Headstart Network Foundation.
13th August 2019, 02:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Web Development Internship in Headstart Network Foundation is given below:

=)You should have excellent communication skills.
=)You must have knowledge of HTML.
=)You should have expertise in CSS.
=)You should have excellent knowledge of JavaScript.
=)You should have experience of working on ReactJS.

You can check the website https://headstart.in/ for more details.
14th August 2019, 08:23 PM
Om saii

Skills required:--

Applicants must available for the work from home job/internship.

Applicants must start the work from home job/internship between 7th Aug'19 and 6th Sep'19.

Applicants must available for duration of 3 months.

Applicants must have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?