1st September 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to do an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal which is Onsite Electrical Engineering. I want to do this internship so I want to know what skills are required to do this internship. So, I need to know about the skills.

3rd September 2020, 07:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to do an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal?

The skills required to do an On-site Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel.

==> Candidate must have the basic knowledge of electrical engineering.

==> Candidate must have the relevant bachelor degree and similar work experience.

==> Candidate must have the good technical abilities.

==> Candidate must know how to write reports and documentation.

==> Candidate must know how to implement designs and undertake relevant research.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.lesoko.in
3rd September 2020, 12:43 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to do an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal?

Skills required to do an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal is given below.

1.Candidate must be able to work on MS-EXCEL.
2. Candidate must have knowledge of electrical engineering.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
http://lesoko.in/
3rd September 2020, 04:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal is given below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You should have relevant skills and interests.
3)You must have knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel.
4)You should have command in Electrical or Solar background.
4th September 2020, 01:23 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to do an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal :-

1) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Word and MS-Excel.

2) You must have good knowledge in Electrical engineering.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15 September,2020.
1st August 2021, 11:37 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have good communication skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Excel

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Word

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?