4th October 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Embedded Systems Internship in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Embedded Systems Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

9th October 2018, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Embedded Systems Internship in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Embedded Systems Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

Candidates with skills in Data Analytics, C Programming, C++ Programming, PCB Design, Internet of Things (IoT), Android and Amazon Web Services are eligible to join Embedded Systems internship in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited. They should also have very good technical skills on micro controllers and electronics. Candidates should also have problem solving and analytics skills to join Embedded Systems internship in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited. Duration of the Embedded Systems internship in Ruhm Innovation is 6 months.
11th September 2021, 06:32 PM
Minal F

Default Re: Skills required to join Embedded Systems Internship in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited?

Skills required:-

Candidates should know about Learn Data Analytics, Learn C programming,Learn PCB Design,Learn C++ Programming ,Learn Internet of Things and Learn Android.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?