6th December 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Information Technology Internship in Danamojo, Bangalore?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Information Technology Internship in Danamojo, Bangalore. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Information Technology Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

8th December 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Information Technology Internship in Danamojo, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Information Technology Internship in Danamojo, Bangalore. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Information Technology Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

The skills required to join the Information Technology internship in Danamojo, Bangalore are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in HTML, CSS, SQL and MS-Excel

>> Candidates with knowledge of JS and jQuery

>> Candidates with prior experience in MySQL

>> Candidates with analytical skills using MS-Excel

>> Candidates with the ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all internal teams and external stakeholders
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?