15th July 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join JavaScript Development Internship in Primenumbers Technologies?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for JavaScript Development Internship in Primenumbers Technologies. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this JavaScript Development Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

16th July 2022, 09:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join JavaScript Development Internship in Primenumbers Technologies?

The skill required for JavaScript Development Internship in Primenumbers Technologies:-

1. CSS
2. Django
3. HTML
4. JavaScript
5. Python

The duration of the internship at Primenumbers Technologies is of 06 months. This internship will be full time in office internship. And you would get a consolidated stipend of Rs. 10000/- per month during the internship period.
17th July 2022, 01:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join JavaScript Development Internship in Primenumbers Technologies?

Skills required to join JavaScript Development Internship in Primenumbers Technologies:-

1) You must have a good working knowledge of Django and Python

2) You should have good knowledge of CSS, JavaScript, and HTML

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://palladium.primenumbers.in/
17th July 2022, 11:16 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The required skills for the JavaScript Development Internship at Primenumbers Technologies are stated below.

The applicant should be well-versed in CSS, JavaScript, and HTML, as well as have a solid working knowledge of Django and Python.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://palladium.primenumbers.in/
25th July 2022, 10:02 AM
Ar_pit

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of CSS, JavaScript and HTML.

Duration of this is 6 months.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?