22nd December 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Stipend offered to Civil Engineering interns in Aussie Digital Business Systems Chennai?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered by Aussie Digital Business Systems Chennai for Civil Engineering interns. I am interested to do this internship so I need to know about the stipend.

24th December 2019, 08:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Civil Engineering interns in Aussie Digital Business Systems Chennai?

The stipend which is offered to Civil Engineering internship in Aussie Digital Business Systems, Chennai is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 6 months. There are total 10 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.adbsystems.com.au
24th December 2019, 09:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Civil Engineering interns in Aussie Digital Business Systems Chennai?

Aussie Digital Business Systems Chennai offers Rs. 5,000 per month for Civil Engineering internship.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 December, 2019.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://adbsystems.com.au/
24th December 2019, 10:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Civil Engineering internship in Aussie Digital Business Systems Chennai would be Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of Civil Engineering internship in Aussie Digital Business Systems Chennai would be of 6 months and is full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?