13th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Stipend offered to PHP Development interns in Thulir Software Techologies Private Limited Tiruchirappalli?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered by Thulir Software Techologies Private Limited Tiruchirappalli for PHP Development interns. I am interested in doing this internship so I need to know about the stipend.

14th February 2020, 11:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to PHP Development interns in Thulir Software Techologies Private Limited Tiruchirappalli?

The stipend which is offered to PHP Development internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited, Tiruchirappalli is Rs.3000 - Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 27th February 2020 and there is only 1 vacancy is available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.thulirsoft.com
15th February 2020, 06:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to PHP Development interns in Thulir Software Techologies Private Limited Tiruchirappalli?

Company Name:-Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited Tiruchirappalli
Intern-role:-PHP Development internship

Internship Vacancy: 1

Duration: 3 Months.

The Stipend offered to PHP Development interns in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited Tiruchirappalli is around INR 3-8K per month. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.

Apply By: 27 Feb 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?