27th May 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What all details to include in resume for summer research programme?

I am a first year Zoology Honors student and want to apply for a Summer undergraduate research programme. I have to submit a 'brief bio data' with the application. Please guide me what should I include in the bio data? Is it same as resume? I have not done any project or any practical training earlier. will it be ok to not include the experience or training column in my resume and just write fresher???

29th May 2021, 04:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all details to include in resume for summer research programme?

You need to include talents like teamwork, leadership, self-motivation, organizational skills, and good communications. Provide specific examples in your resume and cover letter of times when you have practiced the skills that will be required of you in the summer job.
30th May 2021, 01:03 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What all details to include in resume for summer research programme?

You should include these details in your rsume.

Contact details.
Opening statement.
List of key skills.
List of technical/software skills.
Personal attributes/career overview.
Educational qualifications.
Employment history/volunteering/work placements.
References/referees.
31st May 2021, 07:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Review the job description. Start by reviewing the job description closely and identifying whether the employer is looking for specific types of research skills.
Add research to the experience section.
Quantify your accomplishment.
Add research to the skills section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?