18th April 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection criteria of Paramount Import Export Corporation Law/ Legal Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Paramount Import Export Corporation for Law/ Legal Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

21st April 2019, 07:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection criteria of Paramount Import Export Corporation Law/ Legal Internship?

The selection for Paramount Import Export Corporation Law/ Legal Internship is on the basis of Interview followed by the aptitude test.

You must have good problem solving skills and must be an active listener.

The number of vacancies available for the Paramount Import Export Corporation Law/ Legal Internship is 1.
The duration of the Internship is of 2 months. You will get the benefits of Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages during the Internship along with stipend of Rs.3000 per month. You will also get Certificate, Letter of recommendation on successful completion of the Internship.

The last date to apply for the Law/ Legal Internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation is 2nd May 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.earthpits.com/ for more information.
23rd April 2019, 11:41 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection criteria of Paramount Import Export Corporation Law/ Legal Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Paramount Import Export Corporation for Law/ Legal Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Law / Legal internship in the Paramount Import Export Corporation on the basis of their knowledge and skills in report writing and English proficiency (spoken and written). Candidates with the relevant interests and skills and from the Mumbai and neighboring cities are selected for the Law / Legal internship in the Paramount Import Export Corporation. Candidates who are interested in attending court hearings are selected for the Law / Legal internship in the Paramount Import Export Corporation.
3rd May 2019, 12:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Selection Criteria for the Internship in paramount Import Export corporation is,
  • Applicants should be from Mumbai or, neighboring cities.
  • Applicants have to fill the documents and procedural work in court.
  • Applicants should attend the court hearings.
  • Applicants are available for full time(in office) for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?