7th April 2023, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What will be my CA articleship duration if I cleared my 1st group in November 2022 & I will be registering for articleship after may 2023?

What will be my CA articleship duration if I cleared my 1st group in November 2022 & I will be registering for articleship after may 2023?

27th April 2023, 12:47 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be my CA articleship duration if I cleared my 1st group in November 2022 & I will be registering for articleship after may 2023?

You articleship will be of 3 years from the date of announcement of result of your both groups exam or single group exam and then , you are eligible for articleship in any company.
29th April 2023, 12:12 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be my CA articleship duration if I cleared my 1st group in November 2022 & I will be registering for articleship after may 2023?

The duration of the CA Articleship training is three years, as mandated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). However, the duration of Articleship training can vary depending on the stage of the CA course a student is in when they commence their Articleship training.

As per the current regulations, a CA student is eligible to commence their Articleship training only after passing the first group or both groups of the Intermediate course. Therefore, in your case, as you have cleared your first group in November 2022 and will be registering for Articleship after May 2023, you can commence your Articleship training from May 2023.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?