25th December 2021, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

When do we get the results of Round 2 of HR intern interview at Bain?

It's been 3 days since I gave my final interview at Bain Capability Network for the position of HR intern, and Haven't heard from them as yet.How long does it take for them to respond, and when should I follow up with them regarding the same.

27th December 2021, 10:33 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: When do we get the results of Round 2 of HR intern interview at Bain?

When do we get the results of Round 2 of HR intern interview at Bain?

Two or three weeks after the application deadline, you should hear back from Bain on whether or not you have been invited to a first round interview.

Most McKinsey, BCG and Bain offices use two rounds of interviews before making a final hiring decision. If you've been invited to interview then you can count yourself as being in the top 10% of applicants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?