13th October 2021, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

When the Equity Research Internship notification will be published in Wellgrow Securities Investment Advisors?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Equity Research Internship in Wellgrow Securities Investment Advisors. So, can I know that when this company will provides an Internship? Kindly tell me when the notification will be publish?

15th October 2021, 10:03 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Equity Research Internship notification will be published in Wellgrow Securities Investment Advisors?

When the Equity Research Internship notification will be published in Wellgrow Securities Investment Advisors?

The candidate can start the internship between 8th Jul'19 and 7th Aug'19.

The candidate should have completed graduation or should be pursuing graduation from any university. The candidate should have knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel to be eligible for the internship.
15th October 2021, 10:11 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: When the Equity Research Internship notification will be published in Wellgrow Securities Investment Advisors?

Last date to apply is 22nd July 2021.

Duration is 3 months.

You will get a stipend of INR 5,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?