26th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

When the Internship notification will be released in Zensar Technologies for BTech EE 4th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am in my 4th semester of BTech Electrical Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies. So, I just want to know that when this Zensar Technologies will publish the notification for an Internship? Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for ECE 4th semester student?
  2. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE 3rd semester student?
  3. Can I apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  4. When the Internship notification will be released in UGVL for BTech EE 4th semester student?
  5. When the Internship notification will be released in Mazagon Dock Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  6. When the Internship notification will be released in NIIT Technologies for MCA(H) 3rd semester student?
  7. When the Internship notification will be released in Western Coal Fields Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?
  9. When the Internship notification will be released in PGCIL?
  10. When the Internship notification will be released in NMDC Ltd.?
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech(EEE) student?
  12. When the Internship notification will be released in Hindustan Insecticides Ltd.?
  13. When the Internship notification will be released in Central Coalfields Ltd.?
  14. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the notification of an Internship will be released in ECIL, Hyderabad for CSE 7th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to apply an Internship in ONGC for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  17. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  18. When the Internship notification will be released in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd.?
3rd July 2021, 09:31 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: When the Internship notification will be released in Zensar Technologies for BTech EE 4th semester student?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company.For Internship in this send your resume through email at: [email protected]

*Contact Number - 91 2066074000

For more information visit this website https://www zensar.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?