25th December 2021, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in BCCL, Dhanbad for BTech Mining final semester student?

I am studying in my final semester of BTech with Mining Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship of 1 year in BCCL, Dhanbad. Kindly let me know when the notification of this 1 year Internship will be release? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

27th December 2021, 08:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in BCCL, Dhanbad for BTech Mining final semester student?

When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in BCCL, Dhanbad for BTech Mining final semester students?

There is no information regarding notification of 1-year internship available on the website of BCCL, Dhanbad for BTech Mining Final semester students. Keep visiting the company's website for recent updates.
You must have English proficiency and other skills to get the internship.
29th December 2021, 04:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in BCCL, Dhanbad for BTech Mining final semester student?

The last for submission was 22/11/2021

Aspirant should send their application form through proper format , otherwise it will not be entertained.

Candidates may fill BCCL jobs through Trade /Aptitude test .
The date time and venue will be notified later on their official website.

Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in
For daily updates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?